- Divisor = Average odds x 2
- Stake = Percentage of start bank (normally 1%)
- Target = Stake x Divisor
For all other bets:
- Divisor stays as average odds x 2 unless
1) The amount of bets without a reset is greater than the divisor, in which case the divisor increases by 1
2) The bet sequence is reset, in which case the divisor starts again at average odds x 2
3)When there is a winning bet but not enough to reset the sequence the divisor remains the same as the last devisor used, when the target was at the current target
- Stake = Target / by Divisor
- Target = Current 'Profit and Loss' in bet sequence + original target at start of bet sequence
The bet sequence is reset when:
- A winning bet is made that causes the target to be less than the original target
- EXTRA RULE: Every time the cumulative bank increases by 200 units the original target is increased by 10 – this remains a constant and never reduced.
- Additional Notes - The average odds to use in The Staking Machine Software is calculated as follows - For fractional odds of 5/1 the average odds is calculated by using the 5 part of the fraction. For decimal odds the average odds is calculated by converting to fractional odds and taking the first part of the fraction. So for decimal odds of 5 the average odds entered in the Retirement Staking Plan Settings would be 4.